- Virtual Worship Service at 10:00 am on Sunday mornings
- Devotions Live-Streamed online at 9am on Weekdays
- Virtual Prayer Service at 6:30pm on Wednesdays
- No Large Group Meetings in the Church Building
- No Small Group Meetings in the Church Building
- Ministry Staff working off-site at Home through-out the week
Yellow Phase (Where we are now)
Our Yellow Phase will be updated on June 14th, 2020 to now include the following:
- We will offer one Worship Service at 10:30 am on Sunday Mornings with a limited capacity of 96 persons in the sanctuary and 25 persons in the gathering space.
- Households will be seated six feet apart from other households.
- Those attending should avoid shaking hands, hugging, and other forms of contact with people from other households.
- Face masks will be highly recommended but not required in the Sanctuary during the worship service, however, face masks will be required in the Gathering Space.
- We ask all persons attending the worship service in person to please consider wearing a mask when entering the building and until they are seated, as well as when they are dismissed from the service and until they exit the building.
- Offering boxes will be available in the back of the Sanctuary and the Gathering Space, to be used when exiting the worship service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available when entering and exiting the church building. We ask all people who enter the building and exit the building to use the hand sanitizer when doing so.
- The Coffee machine will not be available.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- The weekly Worship Service will be live streamed at 10:30 am on Facebook, YouTube, and our website.
- There will be no Sunday School, Nursery, or Children’s Worship offered.
- Church Staff will be available by appointment only.
- Small Groups of no more than 25 people will be permitted to use space in the church building by appointment only. All groups must first submit a facility use request with the church office and must sanitize the used space according to a cleaning checklist that will be provided.