Welcome to MCC's Interim Blog
Our church is currently in a period of transition. Such a period can be a time when we experience many different things whether it concerns us as individuals or as a church family. Of course it is understandable for us to experience things like fear and anxiety about what lies ahead. But we also get to experience excitement and hope about what the Lord has in store for us next!
As we venture through this transitory phase in the life of our church, it is our Leadership's commitment to the congregation of MCC to do everything we can to communicate clearly and often about where we are in the process. Hence, this Interim Blog is one of the mediums we have decided to use to make good on that promise.
Should you ever have questions about the progress we are making, please take advantage of this blog below to find regular updates. As always, should you have any questions or concerns at any time, please reach out to your elder or our Associate Pastor Jason Leist. They would be most happy to answer any questions and concerns you may have.
Thank you MCC Family! We love you and are looking forward to how God will provide clarity, direction, and hope for MCC's future, as we continue to trust in His sovereign grace through this important interim period.
This Sunday, December 9th, 2018 after the worship service, we will have a congregational meeting which we first announced last month.
The business of this meeting will include the following:
1. The Session will present the Budget for 2019
2. The Session will present the Auditors Report for 2018
3. The Congregation will elect Auditors for 2019
4. The Congregation will vote on the Associate Pastor's Call Package
5. The Session will present a group of MCC Members, that will include the persons listed below, to serve as the Pastor Nominating Committee (PNC) as we search for our next Senior Pastor. The Congregation will vote to receive this group to serve as the PNC for the duration of the search process.
Please make every effort to attend this congregational meeting, especially if you are a member of MCC. Most importantly, please be prayerful in considering these persons to serve on the PNC, and the other matters that will be before you on Sunday.
See you then!